Species list for ‘Muri Bush’, Pukerua Bay, Porirua
Combined list compiled from the following sources:
1. C Ogle. 1970-80s era.
2. Hanford, P., Ravine, D., Hulme-Moir, A. May 2012; Restoration Plan for Muri Bush, Pukerua Bay. P A Hanford & Associates Ltd, Paekakariki.
3. Ted Coats and Cath Pearson.
4. J C Horne, 28.8.2013, 2-hour reconnaissance.
5. P Enright, 7.9.2013, 5.5 hours, listing round the tracks and in the wetland; 26.10.2013, 3 hours.
6. Wellington Botanical Society and M Heine, 2.11.2013, 4 hours.
This plant list has been compiled by the stated observer(s) and been provided to NZPCN for public use in good faith. NZPCN cannot guarantee that data contained in these lists are up to date or accurate. Most species lists are not corroborated with herbarium specimens. Note, species lists are not typically an exhaustive presence/absence survey of an area and often may focus on a single habitat or only contain species visible at a particular time of year (for example, spring annual herbs may go unobserved during much of the year). These lists should not be solely relied on for the purpose of assessing environmental effects or for preparing restoration plans - for this work a site visit is critical.Download pdf (51.6 kB)