President: John Barkla (Dunedin)
Treasurer: Bill Campbell (Northland)
Secretary: Matt Ward (Porirua)
- Sarah Beadel (Rotorua)
- Jesse Bythell (Southland)
- Taylor Davies-Colley (DunedinŌtepoti)
- Alex Fergus (Christchurch/Ōtautahi)
- Rowan Hindmarsh-Walls (Nelson)
- Melissa Hutchison (Christchurch/Ōtautahi)
Kaiāwhina (co-opted members) include Shannel Courtney (Department of Conservation), Jeremy Rolfe, Peter de Lange (Unitec NZ), Astrid van Meeuwen-Dijkgraaf (Portugal!), Pascale Michel (Department of Conservation), Megan Ireland (Wellington City Council) and Richard Clayton (Department of Conservation).
In addition to his Treasurer role, the Network also contracts Bill Campbell to act as its administrative officer.