There are many benefits from joining the New Zealand Plant Conservation Network:
- You will contribute to New Zealand’s only non-governmental organisation devoted solely to protecting NZ’s indigenous plant life
- You will receive Trilepidea - the Network’s monthly newsletter with plant conservation news and events.
- You will get discounts to attend meetings and the Network conference.
- You will be able to purchase publications at discounted prices.
- You will be connected with people working on plant conservation throughout New Zealand and Australasia.
- You will be able to access ‘members only’ parts of our website such as the members directory, larger images and have the ability to make your own plant books on the website
- You will be able to find locally sourced plant material for use in ecological restoration or species recovery work.
- You will be able to contact expert plant growers to learn from them about current best practice for cultivation of threatened plants.
- Your plant conservation knowledge and expertise may be useful to other members.
Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual - $40
- Student / unwaged - $15
- NGO (non-governmental organisation - up to 3 members) - $60, plus $20 for each additional member beyond 3
- Corporate (1-8 members) - $100, plus $30 for each additional member beyond 3
- Corporate (8-16 members) - $250, plus $30 for each additional member beyond 8
- Corporate (17-25 members) - $500, plus $20 for each additional member beyond 25
To join the Network: